Author Topic: my parents dont want me to get twitter  (Read 1337 times)

and i need it for something aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how2convince

Twitter is the creation of the devil, RUN.

Twitter is for attention whores. You talk about everything that is non important every 10 minutes or so.

Twitter is the creation of the devil, RUN.

i dont want to run

Twitter is for attention whores. You talk about everything that is non important every 10 minutes or so.

isnt that the point

Twitter sucks, but please do explain why your parents don't want you on it, and also explain what you need it for.

isnt that the point

i just used the bathroom but there was no toilet paper, so i had to use leaves! LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter sucks, but please do explain why your parents don't want you on it, and also explain what you need it for.

because apparently i'm going to give out personal information

and i stumbled across a friend on twitter that i haven't been able to contact otherwise

The only use I have for Twitter is to subscribe to the RSS feed of a indie dev's twitter account.

The only use I have for Twitter is to subscribe to the RSS feed of a indie dev's twitter account.
HMMMM I WONDER WHO THAT IS.
because apparently i'm going to give out personal information

and i stumbled across a friend on twitter that i haven't been able to contact otherwise
Just make an account and say "forget you" to your parents.

They probably don't want you to have it because whatever you say/publish on the internet is permanent.

Why do you need it anyway?

i just used the bathroom but there was no toilet paper, so i had to use leaves! LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!!!!
@Sami2ss

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!!1!


I will regret this someday.

HMMMM I WONDER WHO THAT IS.
Actually I've subscribed to more then one dev's accounts, So it's not just Notch.

They probably don't want you to have it because whatever you say/publish on the internet is permanent.

Why do you need it anyway?
Then don't be on the internet at all if you're a paranoid freak.

Then don't be on the internet at all if you're a paranoid freak.
>The parents

I hate Twitter, and facebook, the only reason I have a facebook account however is because I like to chat with one of my friends who lives in Idaho.