Author Topic: Basketball!  (Read 5150 times)

Congratulations, you just ruined it.  :cookieMonster:

unfortunatley, my blockhead account has a fifteen day ban :P

Does anyone have a ball model??? All i really need is a ball model and a script that makes it appear in your hand. Basketball Forketball is really fun on blockland, Fragger and i were actually having a game. I wold like to see a basketball.

Congratulations, you just ruined it.  :cookieMonster:

And now I just ruined it

But really, this would be a great idea, the ball would also be able to stay when through a little longer, and also when you click and click and hold, you drule. and possibility, when someone cames near you, they can hit it out of your hands. good idea.

But really, this would be a great idea, the ball would also be able to stay when through a little longer, and also when you click and click and hold, you drule. and possibility, when someone cames near you, they can hit it out of your hands. good idea.
Just to be nice, I've been avoiding posting in this topic.  Since the chain has been broken, I'll add something.  Drule?  Do you mean drool, or dribble?  I've never heard of drule...  Though, I'm also not a fan of basketball either, so perhaps I'm just not up on my terminology.

What's forketball?  Never heard of that one.  I don't have retail yet (check the "You bought it?" thread, I have good reason), so no online for me.  It sounds interesting though.  Personally, I liked the soccer idea the most, of those mentioned.  Though, if I knew what forketball was, that might change.  Anyway, Mouser X out.

Lol. Forketball, I have to use a fork as a basketball because there isn't one. :\

Auto-superadmin on my server for anyone who makes it!

There's a shot practice b-ball, but not exactly what im loking for.

I think I've been describing it wrong: All I need is a ball model, not a spear type weapon, just a ball item in my hand that looks ike a basketball.