Author Topic: Key Stolen. Need discussion with BS.  (Read 4430 times)

As you may have heard, Rat Lord, through a series of lucky coincidences and mistakes, has acquired my key.

Can BS de activate my current key, ID: 154 and Give me a new one? I know it's a big favour to ask but all my freinds have suggested it.

Thanks if you can.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 05:07:10 PM by Jervan »

Although it is of your own stupidy to let your key get into the hands of somebody like Rat Lord, I think that Badspot should atleast give you a chance.

Uhhh.... strange... through another wierd series of events, me and Rat Lord met in game. He said he was sorry, but I still want it changed. I bought the game so it is the property of me and only me and I won't have him ripping BS off.

Thanks to all my freinds that told Rat Lord to gtfo and stfo.  :cookieMonster:

Doesn't look like Ratty is sorry. He was in my server 2 minutes ago, and I can prove it with ip. So...

If you ban him you ban me  :panda:

Hmmm, anyone want a double or over verification system? Like, when you buy, it asked you to put in a verification question and answer? It'd ask the person using the code the question and they'd have to answer :o If they got it right, they'd be verified. If not, 2 more chances, then kick off for 30 minutes.

Also, rename to topic to "My key was stolen" because this topic is too abm...abm....whatever

Haha. I guess I'll have to wait until BS sees this.

Jervan, have you even PM'ed Badspot? That would probably be a good idea...

Quote from: Jervan's Status
Blockhead

Wtf? BS went online, into the Support section, missed the topic with his name on it, then went offline!

It's your own darn fault for not securing your key. The Blockland key is nothing different then a password; why put it somewhere where you someone can find it?

You don't think we all know it's my fault? The fact is, Rat Lord is ripping BS off.

People have hacked my email before, my printer wasnt working at the time, so I put it in a .txt until I could print it. I thought my email was in more danger. A few days later I printed it and deleted the .txt. After that I discovered mine and Rat Lords hamachi was still up, so I shut it down. I guess thats how he got it.

Jervan, you're probably the first newbie with a problem that I have genuinely felt sorry for.  :cookieMonster: 
It's as I predicted way back, Hamachi's Effing dangerous. 

I dont think I'm a newbie since I've bee around for about 1 and a half years but meh. This experience has taught me which of my freinds are people who will back me up and others that will just ban at the sight of a problem.  :cookieMonster:

I want this sorted ASAP  :panda: