Author Topic: Starting Dedicated servers  (Read 2504 times)

i know how to play the game well and have my own clan but how do i start and end dedicated servers? i want to start a server where everybody can build their own clan headquarters. if you can tell me the complete process that would greatly be apprieciated.

I hope you get help on this one, PPT HQ would pwn all others!

To start a dedicated server please make sure you can host in the first place by checking your ports to see if the game is forwarded and that no firewalls are blocking it.

Go into the main directory you placed the Blockland folder and open it. You should see a file along the lines of "dedicated.bat". To change the map right click on dedicated.bat and click edit. Change the map from Bedroom (Default) to something else. To configure the game settings go into  base\config\server. Click on Prefs.cs and open it in Notepad. Change the settings and save. Go back to dedicated.bat and click on it. The window that opens will ask for your Blockland key if it is the first time you have opened dedicated.bat. Enter the key and the server should start.

I hope this helps you

Never asked me for my Blockland key... =/

how do i find my key do i look at the bottom part of when i start the game or by e-mail. how?

By email, make sure to check junk mail and spam mail folders jsut in case

i just checked my email its not there

PM Badspot, your email service probally auto-deleted :/ **** you email service and your ******ed detection systems!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 08:21:59 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

its not working it says that that email has no keys. do you know that button at the bottom of the page when you start the game that says key? well can i look at it there because im too nervous to click anyfurther in case it deletes my key so is that possible
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 08:35:26 PM by PrisonEscapee »

Be sure your using the same email you used to buy the key with.
there is no other known way to find your key.
(or no other safe way)

ok i finally got it my dad used his email and i typed it in wrong now i just hae to get the email from hi Ty  :cookieMonster: and cookies to everybody hopes this work  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: