Author Topic: What is left?  (Read 8097 times)

It took me a really long time (about 10 milliseconds) to realize that AoT is dying, and fast. So... who are the people that have left the game for good, and who are the people that have enough soft guts to press the continue button? Is  this really the end? It can't Be! So much left to experience! DRAMA! MUST... GO ON... NO!

man,

<this is why pain pills are vital for continuing. hey, Buy some. Visit http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lij64dKUue1qg9igqo1_400.gif to vote for what should happen next!>
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:53:30 AM by NoitpircnE »

inb4BADSPOTSNOTMAKINGITGTFOAH HforgetTYOUTWERYLRY,ETR,WTEMJIOEHsnakeWHOWK

I already reported this stuff. Hopefully this is his final straw of stupidity involving this board. You know he'd already be long banned if he pulled any of the stuff he's done here in another part of the forum.

At least SOMEBODY was brave enough to do it.

inb4BADSPOTSNOTMAKINGITGTFOAHHforgetTYOUTWERYLRY,ETR,WTEMJIOEHsnakeWHOWK

Take some

You seem to be in a lot of pain. These might help you.

I am disgusted with your intolerable, immature behaviour on these forums. If you are ever in game when I am, I will unleash some of my previous terrors from the THC days. Watch your back, you chose this path.

I am disgusted with your intolerable, immature behaviour on these forums. If you are ever in game when I am, I will unleash some of my previous terrors from the THC days. Watch your back, you chose this path.

THC? holy stuff im scared. Ill chose whatever path gets me as far as possible from you.

If you are ever in game when I am, I will unleash some of my previous terrors from the THC days.

and ill be there to unleash my terrors, which is far greater than your little terrors you speak of

Well at least there will be some more players. Now, the maximum amount of players that join is about 8 each day/

Modi is still exist, no worry you.

and ill be there to unleash my terrors, which is far greater than your little terrors you speak of

Right, who are you? I could probably own you.

Right, who are you? I could probably own you.

I love it when people go
"OOOOHH I CNA ONE U ENY DAI U LIL N00BERT"
It makes them look like such nerds.

I love it when people go
"OOOOHH I CNA ONE U ENY DAI U LIL N00BERT"
It makes them look like such nerds.

But it's true. I CAN destroy him.

What is left?
Right, of course.