Author Topic: My dog is a dangerous dog. :(  (Read 1451 times)

I'm going to a hearing in a few minutes where they decide.

This is all about something that happened over the summer: My dog got out and saw some black ladies walking up the street and chased after them. He never actually touched any of them but one tripped and fell. She got some kind of injury that she has healed from. Apparently she's being a bitch and saying that my dog touched her and caused her to fall or some bullstuff. If they decide he's dangerous we need to pay some large fine every year to keep him.

Will post results when I get back. Guilty.

inb4offtopicismyfavoriteblog
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:22:34 PM by Littledude »

Protip, keep an eye on your dog next time

off topic is my favorite blog   Leash man :O

Claim your dog didn't touch her himself, and if she says it again, find random fork, and STICK IT IN HER EYE. Call her a dumb bitch, flick off everyone in the room, give your dog to the pet shop, and leaave.

Claim your dog didn't touch her himself, and if she says it again, find random fork, and STICK IT IN HER EYE. Call her a dumb bitch, flick off everyone in the room, give your dog to the pet shop, and leaave.

and get arrested YAY what you should do is bring your dog and that'll show everybody

Его зомби собаку так, когда вы получаете немного от этого вы станете зомби

Его зомби собаку так, когда вы получаете немного от этого вы станете зомби
30 is cul bro

We were found guilty, but the judge says the only reason that we were is because the law says that running after someone is enough to be considered dangerous. He didn't want to say we were guilty but he had to.

Was this dog previously owned?

I don't see the problem. Just one beast chasing another one.

I don't see the problem. Just one beast chasing another one.
Amen to that, brother.

Sadly, humans have morphed nature and segregated us from animals, claiming we are much better than them.

Amen to that, brother.

Sadly, humans have morphed nature and segregated us from animals, claiming we are much better than them.

I don't think Otis was digging that deep into the whole "animals chasing animals" thing...

... My dog got out and saw some black ladies walking up the street and chased after them...

I don't think Otis was digging that deep into the whole "animals chasing animals" thing...

Oh god, I lol'd hard.

Sigged.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:27:31 PM by Jorici »