Author Topic: Remote Control  (Read 13960 times)

Use 12 out of 15 posts on the page raging on how the mod "sucks" and "doesn't work"
???
NOT MAD AT ALL

Please try saying something that is actually true next time.

Since you still haven't fixed the bug, this should be failed.
This add-on interferes with other add-ons, and that's where it crosses the line.
You should really just fix it, it's extremely easy.

For everyone who wants remote control, they need a custom copy to fix your coding error.
By the way is that functioning?
Get out.

boo loving hoo

The issue doesn't effect any of you guys so no wonder you don't understand.

You just hit the quote button on my posts and didn't even realize this misplaced quote:
By the way is that functioning?

Then why is it a reason to failbin it?

>Kalphiter and Icygamma butthurt and jealous they don't have zack's swag

I'm butthurt there is bias towards what add-ons slip past Ephi's fat nose. >:U

Zack has no swag, he is just moodswingy and sporadically impressive.

... what? Yes it is. An add-on is not defined by where its posted.
That's not what I meant. I meant it's not posted in the add-ons section so people understand that you need to take care with it and it's unofficially released, so that no richardheads stumble in and accidentally give someone access to their server and then blame me for it.
I have no idea what's happening. As far as I'm concerned, if you've changed the name of the object and it's still interfering, there's nothing I can do. They're both on 2 different ports (at least I'm assuming yours is one port higher than the server port) so it's not my issue. Come here with the pinpointed issue and I'll fix it, I can't do anything because I don't have access to your remote access thing.
This made by Plornt
This I want.
Cool. I don't care.

I have no idea what's happening. As far as I'm concerned, if you've changed the name of the object and it's still interfering, there's nothing I can do. They're both on 2 different ports (at least I'm assuming yours is one port higher than the server port) so it's not my issue. Come here with the pinpointed issue and I'll fix it, I can't do anything because I don't have access to your remote access thing.
"Webserver" and "Webclient" are too generic and need to be changed because if anyone wants Truce's standalone webserver, they can't.

It's not an "add-on". It's purposely released away from the add-ons section so people understand that.
Hmm, nothing external to BL, written in torquescript (and javascript, fine, whatever), has a server.cs and description.txt, packaged in a zip named appropriately, installed and loaded by BL just like any other add-on, it "adds on" functionality to BL... I don't see how this is not an add-on. Care to elaborate? (Is it just the section that its posted in that makes it not an add-on? That's not a very compelling argument.)

kalphiter go away jesus
+1

You still haven't fixed it?

You still haven't fixed it?
I only just got on? EDIT: Fixed.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:12:19 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

I only just got on? EDIT: Fixed.
Yes but I first made a post on October 16 and before that, 3 months ago.

That's all I needed, now people will stop complaining about why eval doesn't work.