Opinions.

It's okay, for a first add-on.
0 (0%)
Bad, even for a first.
2 (66.7%)
Pretty good, even for a first.
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Dangerous business since 1797 by the legion of doom loop thing.  (Read 597 times)

So, i wanted to make an add-on, but i couldn't really.. Do anything, actually. Not much else to say, it's about a few seconds of a loop from TLOD's mash-up song, Dangerous business since 1797. Also, I would've looped something longer but it would be larger. I tried to stay as close to 100kb as possible. Oh, and.. The file will only be up for 7 days, I was rushed and i couldn't take the time to register anything. i'll use mediafire or something better later.

I suggest just listening to this with a client music player, it's not that great for a first, or good for a build.

I KNOW "BUSINESS" IS WRONG IN THE DL, I WAS RUSHED.

-----

DL:

Dangerousbuisness.ogg

Feel free to yell at me about how terrible this is. I'll try to improve, keep in mind this is my first BL file.. ever.

Other stuff:

If it's a bit quiet, sorry. The normal volume actually temporarily broke my headsets, it's not that its.. loud, it's just got odd static type noise, in ALL of TLOD's songs. I tried to tone it down enough so the static noise isn't too bad.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:49:32 PM by Sr3889OX »

If you rushed this than why should we bother?

If you rushed this than why should we bother?

I didn't rush making it.

I rushed uploading it.

deeerp.