Poll

Who thinks AoT Needs Updates?

Needs updates
It could use a few...
nah.
Perfect the way it is
Are you kidding me? Hell no!

Author Topic: Wait a second... so....  (Read 2069 times)

AoT is an Rpg game where you run around, jailing, committing crimes, with no clothes on, trying to prove that you are the best player? I'm guessing Badspot experienced some mental difficulties while thinking up something as stuffty as this.

lol, no the purpose of the game is to run around and skydive into volcanos...And yes i dont see the purpose of this game, theres no quests or anything like that, its just running around getting the hooks and finding cool shiz, and finding more crafting items to make cool clothes and weps and shiz to DESTROY other noobs...Thats the purpose of this random game.

OMG I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!!! Badspot made this game to test the torque engine before making his real game: BLOCKLAND!!!!! RAAAA BLOCKLAND!!!!

So there yah go...

! question. Badspot, was it nessisary to make all players look like a girl? (no offence)

! question. Badspot, was it nessisary to make all players look like a girl? (no offence)

To re-iterate what Badspot has always said. You only need one character model to make a game playable. It takes about a month to create a new character model. Therefore, there is no point wasting that amount of time on a free game.