Author Topic: PSN Back up?  (Read 4889 times)

Yup. Xbox is jipping you off so much. PS3 and Wii have been paying for Internet service without monthly fees! Why can't xbox? Because there cheap bastards.
Oh my goodness...

You. Are. On. The. Internet. Right. Now.
You. Are. Paying. For. That.

U on computar, computar haz interwebz, u pay for interwebz on ur computarz

Oh my goodness...

Why do i get 50mb/s without paying?
I get free internet/cable/phone because my dad works there.

-Snip, Snip, Snip-

Yeah, but it pays for our entire household! I'm not paying for just 1 console!

Okaaaay. Free "stuff"? You put free stuff in a bad tense.

You can get Last.FM for free and Zune too.

You can get Last.FM for free and Zune too.

It's still not much...

You get what you pay for. PSN was being lazy and screwed itself over.

I don't understand how people continue to argue about this stuff. Mistakes happen, nobody and nothing is perfect. I am sure Xbox is bound to have an issue (And it did with the RROD) and Microsoft handled it with swift actions. Ofcourse I can never compare a silly crack in a 360 wiring to someones identity.

I own all 3 consoles and all of them have my card information. I already took actions and already replaced my card to prevent further issues. Its as simple as that.

Why do i get 50mb/s without paying?
I get free internet/cable/phone because my dad works there.
That makes no sense. Someone is paying for the internet one way or another. No way your dad gets "Free" internet. Maybe he gets a massive discount but not compleatly free.

Yeah, but it pays for our entire household! I'm not paying for just 1 console!
Cant one console support an entire household as well?

It's still not much...

Both those subscriptions would exceed 15 dollars a month. 15 dollars a month isn't that bad, unless your poor.

Well seriously, I got 4 computers and 3 consoles. There all running off my internet. (Which is being payed monthly) But its paying for our ENTIRE household. Paying monthly on a console just to play online gaming is DUMB.

I own an XBox360, which is a mistake since the Ps3 *was* better (i.e. processor, display..).  I think the playstation network should be online within the week.  It sucks for you kids that have stolen credit card information, I bet your parents are killing you.

I own an XBox360, which is a mistake since the Ps3 *was* better (i.e. processor, display..).  I think the playstation network should be online within the week.  It sucks for you kids that have stolen credit card information, I bet your parents are killing you.
It shouldn't be the kids fault.  This is a widely-used, trusted gaming network.  To have such a security hole inside their system is their fault.

Oh my goodness...

Protip: Xbox Live is not an Internet Service Provider.

IMO paying for online is a richard move. Now paying for online MONTHLY is a even bigger richard move.