Author Topic: So, uh.. my best friend might be dead, yay.  (Read 4573 times)

As i'm sure atleast a few here heard, tons of tornadoes in the south US decided to go "forget YOU" and kill some 200+ in several southern states.

Most of northern Louisiana is without power, thanks to power cords tangled in trees and such. My city, stonewall, is still without power.

A few tornadoes went through fryston or however it's spelt. Straight through my best friend's street, and the news reported 3 dead in that city, no names. i haven't been able to get in contact with him. as extremely morbid it is, maybe he got lucky and escaped, and the other family got killed or something.. Then again, that's not even -that- lucky, there's still deaths.

My whole neighborhood is destroyed, well, most of it. aside from my house.

i'm at a hampton inn until saturday, hopefully we'll have power then..

Um.. So..

I guess, what can I go to take my mind off this? :I Not fap, family. Not game, my mouse usb plug got bent apart in my suitcase.. There's a pool, but it's late..

P0rn.

Sorry for your possible loss.

Read. And "hope" in whatever higher power you believe in.

Who cares if its late, go swim.

Sucks that your area got tornadoes, we haven't had much activity yet in southern MN. :U

I'm sure your friend is fine though, god knows storms like that can make a life a hell.

That's an awful thing to hear. I hope your friend is doing okay :(

Watch TV in the lobby :3
Pray
Thats also a good idea, if you believe.

I saw the aftermath of the tornado on TV, crazy stuff. Hope your friend's ok.

Yeah, you posted on the stress related topic. Hope he's alive!

I hope you have batter powered security cameras near your house.

Natural disaster --> Looting

Maybe sleep can help, and tomorrow you can buy a new mouse if you have the money.

I hope you have batter powered security cameras near your house.

Natural disaster --> Looting

No, only a secturity system w/o batteries. We took anything anyone would have a use for anyway, other than our TV, which is too big to fit out the doors, only fits out the garage.

Read. And "hope" in whatever higher power you believe in.

Yeah, I'll admit, I'm not that.. christian, but by god I'd be one for this situation, if he's fine. Other than times like this, the only real "power" i believe in is karma, i guess. He just gets kicked around in school but doesn't get bugged by it. He's never done anything bad.

anyway, thanks everyone. I'll update tomorrow, while I'm eating at the lobby.. Maybe I'll get a response from him. That is, if i can sleep.. :/

Whats with the tornado outbreaks? Like 800 happened in georgia, which beat 523. Jesus christ, its telling you to stop making delays of episode 3!