Author Topic: I'm so forgeted.  (Read 3483 times)


the metal peice in the middle gets hot, and burns stuff. I have no clue why anyway, why would I do this ;-;. Yeah, it got in half way, easily fixable though, don't see that starfish teachers problem.

Just tell him it looked fun, you couldn't resist, and you'll fix it. Tell him it'll be like nothing ever happened, just to give you a chance to fix it. If he's not satisfied after you fix it then write the paragraph.

Just tell him it looked fun, you couldn't resist, and you'll fix it. Tell him it'll be like nothing ever happened, just to give you a chance to fix it. If he's not satisfied after you fix it then write the paragraph.
tell him it's your dirty gay special interest.

Thanks, you gave me another idea. I feel better now, and not forgeted over. Still afraid of that yelling starfish, who goes psycho over his stuff.

Thanks, you gave me another idea. I feel better now, and not forgeted over. Still afraid of that yelling starfish, who goes psycho over his stuff.
sweet, now if he tries to have love with you after you tell him your gay special interest take pictures and black mail him.

YEAH TOTALLY. what's also weird is there are kids who smoke weed in my grade, I'm in 7th, what the hell is going on.

YEAH TOTALLY. what's also weird is there are kids who smoke weed in my grade, I'm in 7th, what the hell is going on.
so?

i still dont get it
you got a marker... stuck... in a Styrofoam cutter?
wha....how.... i dont get it :c

i still dont get it
you got a marker... stuck... in a Styrofoam cutter?
wha....how.... i dont get it :c
just think snakeaurus rex, that will take your mind off the unsettling obscurity of the problem at hand.

Draw a rooster on the teachers forehead with the marker.


Quality Post right here, everyone!
his brilliance astounds me.


He didn't answer me so clearly the OP is a fool who walked straight into his own trouble.

Pardon my ignorance but what meaning of 'marker' do you mean? a marker pen? wat the forget is a styrofoam cutter?
i know what styrofoam is, but a cutter made out of it... wat. pics now.