Author Topic: Can't handle more than about 5k bricks, any ideas?  (Read 2956 times)

Also, my computer is speedy everywhere else, but when I go to blockland, bricks just slow me down.

I did the following.

Cleaned my computer with CCleaner
Defraged.
Scanned.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

-_-

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

-_-
you didn't even post anything constructive about this. You shouldn't be bothered about the new post.

Neither can I, actually. I can't handle Pyramid without lagging to hell. And my internet is $h!t.

you didn't even post anything constructive about this. You shouldn't be bothered about the new post.

You didn't even post anything constructive about this, either.

If you're on Windows, open the start menu, hit Run (skip the bolded step if you/re running Vista or 7), and type DxDiag.
When the window is open, hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard, open paint, and paste it. Once done, go to the "Display" tab, hit Print Screen again, save the image you already have in paint, and put the new one in. Save again, post the images

[System]

Operation system: Windows vidsta home premium (6.0, Builder 6001)
Language: English
System Manufacturer: n/a
System Model: n/a
BIOS: n/a
Processor: n/a (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page file: 1402MB used, 2921MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX10

[Display]

Device

Name: Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipest Family
Manufacturer: n/a
Chip Type: n/a
DAC type: n/a
Approx. Total Memory: 224 MB
Current display mod: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Drivers

Main Driver:
Version: ()
Date:
WHQL logo'd: n/a
DDI version: 9Ex

DirectX Features

DirectDraw Acceleration, Direct3D Acceleration, and AGP texture Acceleration are enabled

God that took forever to type.

That's from another thread. But that's everything on there.

I have a vista.

I don't understand what the problem is.  Either post a console.log or you have serious problems w/ your computer, possibly programs or files messing with your Blockland.  I have a compact Vista and my computer can handle over 150k bricks with slight lag.

It appears your video controller is the issue in this part.
If you're running on a laptop, there's really not much you can do to fix that.
Sorry.

This doesn't happen for me but it does with people, and I hate it. I lag a bunch and I have a very nice computer.

Get a better computer.
^ Ditto ^

From your last post, you said you had an Intel GPU. Intel GPUs aren't that powerful. Get a better computer or run blockland at a lower resolution.