Author Topic: Disc Replay  (Read 1057 times)

I love this place. It's a store where they sell retro games and consoles and stuff. They got NES's, SNES's, N64s, PS's, and games for them. It's all super cheap, too.

http://www.discreplay.com/

I love retro stuff. <3

look at the middle picture on the left and look at that girl on the right edge :O

I have an N64. I just need a new GameCube. An NES and SNES would be nice for playing old games (Metroid and Super Metroid <3), but other than that, I'd have no real use for th-
and games for them
Oh, ok.

look at the middle picture on the left and look at that girl on the right edge :O
oh god

I only have packards for this kind of stuff.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF
hahahah
she looks like she has a disability

im sorry but she just looks silly

i have cartages for the original nintendo but i don't have one.... DAMN YOU GARAGE SALES. also AVGN...

I hate that place, well... at least my dad does. My little brother got me "Prince of Persia" for Christmas last year, (He's 12), and I went with my dad to go return it. The lady said he couldn't, and then he started cursing at her silently. ;p

NES's, SNES's, N64s, PS's, and games for them. It's all super cheap, too.
My brother has all those :L

There's something in the following picture that shows why buying any of these old consoles/games would be handicapped.

See if you can figure it out:

Can Paint.NET Play the original Super Mario?
stuff man I need to try this out!