Author Topic: Kilsers had his friendly bet and now Feep is going to post pictures of clevage!  (Read 14556 times)

Guys, she has to do something else, what should she do?
masterbate in class

Just strip her naked half-naked and take pics.
That ought to be good enough.

Guys, she has to do something else, what should she do?

What is she willing to do? We can suggest a number of things, but what did you have in mind? We'll tell you what would be good.

Heres a few suggestions:

-Hug every guy she sees at least once very tightly

-When not in school authority visual sight, make her show cleavage

-Force her to sweat a bit in it doing physical excerxise

I can think of more if any of those don't work.

At least make her show cleavage. That's not a very big deal.

At least make her show cleavage. That's not a very big deal.

Maybe she should show as much as possible without actual nipple showing. Would be pretty good.

Maybe she should show as much as possible without actual nipple showing. Would be pretty good.

That would be awesome, though remember, bras are what generate most of the cleavage. I guess it's possible though.

Showing tons of cleavage without showing the nipple would be awesome, and possible.

Ooh ooh, you should have her wear short shorts or a skirt with no underwear. Then she has to be real careful with staircases and the such.

That would be awesome, though remember, bras are what generate most of the cleavage. I guess it's possible though.

Showing tons of cleavage without showing the nipple would be awesome, and possible.

Ooh ooh, you should have her wear short shorts or a skirt with no underwear. Then she has to be real careful with staircases and the such.
oh gawd  :cookieMonster:

Or have her pour oil down her chest before putting the jacket on for the day. Expose cleavage. Jackpot.

Lolololol that won't happen, but it can't hurt to dream, right? :D

Or have her pour oil down her chest before putting the jacket on for the day. Expose cleavage. Jackpot.

Lolololol that won't happen, but it can't hurt to dream, right? :D
or like make her hold her piss for a long ass time  :cookieMonster:

or like make her hold her piss for a long ass time  :cookieMonster:

She can go to the bathroom, she just has to not drip anything :3 wow that's a terrible sentence to ever have to say.

I imagine something like this, except with bigger boobs.

sorry for the double post guys. D:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:34:31 PM by Trifax »