Author Topic: Kilsers had his friendly bet and now Feep is going to post pictures of clevage!  (Read 14540 times)

i sent you a pm kilser

Can you send it to me too? I'm just curious :3 what was sent.

one day you should make another bet, just wear each other's clothes. you wear hers, she wears yours. whoever get the most "wait those are boy/girl clothes" reactions loses.

Now for the bullstuff anyone?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:32:27 PM by Kilser »

Kilser, why is there 17 kilos of medicinal grade Marijuana in that box?

one day you should make another bet, just wear each other's clothes. you wear hers, she wears yours. whoever get the most "wait those are boy/girl clothes" reactions loses.
it is socially acceptable for a girl to dress as a man but not for a man to dress as a girl.

Kilser, why is there 17 kilos of medicinal grade Marijuana in that box?
Ask Sleepy dinosaur, I don't have that stuff, though I would like it. I'm the one with the ziplock bag.

Or better yet, have the guy wear girl clothes, and the girl wear as little clothing as possible. See who gets more people staring.

If you got that bud pre-grinded up...

I feel really bad for you.

ummmm thanks for posting that????!!???

You aren't a girl. Nice try.

Sleepy, you want me to remove it?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:28:49 PM by Kilser »

Your bot getting into shot and it was me the posted it alright?

I dont understand this sentence.

If you got that bud pre-grinded up...

I feel really bad for you.

Nope, I had to use a peper grinder to make it thin.

You aren't a girl. Nice try.
well i know im a girl so if you dont believe me you can forget off

also thanks kilser ;)

well i know im a girl so if you dont believe me you can forget off

also thanks kilser ;)

Thats not you holding a bag of illegal drugs with a backwards sign saying Blockland Forums in sloppy handwriting?

Oh.