51 (53.1%)
l
13 (13.5%)
l
12 (12.5%)
l
20 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: The ABO. (Stuff.)  (Read 64943 times)

guys, guess what i just discovered. all this stuff is handicapped!

I can't even trust the anti-Bronies with a simple request any more. If they're going to cheat and bend the rules the deal is off.
What exactly is this cheating? We're shooting targets of your ponies, thats all.

guys, guess what i just discovered. all this stuff is handicapped!

like you

I meant by getting people to act like Bronies and post ponies off-thread just to get more examples.

update OP with my name damnit

I meant by getting people to act like Bronies and post ponies off-thread just to get more examples.
Wasn't us doing that.

Wasn't us doing that.
Then I guess one or two unwise Bronies posting pony pictures out of place won't matter, according to that logic.

Then tell your idiots to keep their posts outside of our topic.
I don't have anything to do with them. I just ignore that topic.

you're handicapped.
People like what we like.

This itself is trolling I don't feel like we're winning.
Think is they keep saying that they aren't butthurt and raging but they are.
You don't feel like you're winning? That is a pile of bullstuff u just said it yourself idiot.

Proves you're butthurt.
we win.

Bump for the server information:

The server will be down for the next 2 hours (or so) for internet and server maintenance.

If the ABO is like last time where we just played steam games and had fun, then yeah sure. Let's do war!

If this is more handicapped roosterslapping like what Lord Tony was doing, I'm stepping out.

I'm not going to read 60 thread pages. Somebody catch me up on the direction of this thread.

If the ABO is like last time where we just played steam games and had fun, then yeah sure. Let's do war!
Shinji was planning to do that when he returns, I'm not very clear of that, so ask him.

Shinji was planning to do that when he returns, I'm not very clear of that, so ask him.
This is slightly humorous to read after I just wrote out a question of that exact nature to him via PM, lol.