51 (53.1%)
l
13 (13.5%)
l
12 (12.5%)
l
20 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: The ABO. (Stuff.)  (Read 64938 times)

What is aml's steam?

Sorry I've been soul-searching in the Andes looking for gold with a posse of Tibetan hookers for the last week.

Does this mean I have to bump GPRB or is this going nowhere?

Gah, where the hell is the neutral team?!

I DEMAND SOMEONE START A NEUTRAL TEAM, NOT AGAINST ANTI-BRONIES OR BRONIES.

Alright bump for goods news on the server, I just now realize that the brickpack was preventing mac users from joining my dedicated server, this brickpack was called "Brick_MoreRoads" so now mac users are now able to join back into my server because I got rid of that brickpack, thanks to my good friend 8BitHayden (because I never use a mac, and I needed to fix it).

What is aml's steam?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aml2296

If the ABO is like last time where we just played steam games and had fun, then yeah sure. Let's do war!
This is the only reason I'm in the ABO at the moment. To have fun in games, with wars.

if we do any war n' gaming it needs to be TF2 because it's free now so the bronies can't be all "AH WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PEPLE WHO CAN PLAY THAT"

if we do any war n' gaming it needs to be TF2 because it's free now so the bronies can't be all "AH WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PEPLE WHO CAN PLAY THAT"
Sadly enough that I can't play TF2 on my laptop, I'll try to play it off of a gaming computer, I'll see what I can do when it comes to TF2.

Yea, I'm up for some TF2.

TF2 sounds good, but I do hope we can play on other games too

WHY ARE YOU FEEDING THIS, WHYYY
What the forget are you even talking about? we are planning something to our enjoyment.

Someone join the basic training server.

What the forget are you even talking about? we are planning something to our enjoyment.

The idea of replacing with anime is horrible.
Also, shinji i thought you were about to fly in a black rooster er blakchawk?

EDIT: Yeah guys lets replace bronies with weabos!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 11:04:21 PM by Bladedsword »

The idea of replacing with anime is horrible.
Also, shinji i thought you were about to fly in a black rooster er blakchawk?

EDIT: Yeah guys lets replace bronies with weabos!

In a year. And not a blackhawk, apache, if I get the MOS I want.