Game for Friday at 7:00PM EST

Masjin
6 (12%)
Ace of Spades
14 (28%)
CS:S/TF2
30 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: The Glorious Pony Revolution of Blockland: AT PEACE, REVOLUTION SUCCESSFUL  (Read 99721 times)

I was really surprised that Ash lost so early on in the final tournament. An excellent moment of character development for Ash though.
I know what you mean. Ash has put a lot of effort into training his Pokemon, but then again, the Indigo Plateau is where the toughest trainers go. Ash needs to put in more effort if he wants to battle the Elite Four of Kanto.

I support this. In ever sense. I'm against the bronie image spam *mostly* but I'm more against spamming images to counter it.

As much as it pains me to say against my friends in other sides, PMS needs to die along with the other.

Changed my avatar.

Even though I am a supporter of ponies, this forum cannot survive with them.

Changed my avatar.

Even though I am a supporter of ponies, this forum cannot survive with them.

So the hell is with your avatar?

So the hell is with your avatar?
A post?

A name linking to my profile?

A white background?

A post?

A name linking to my profile?

A white background?

It said "No More Ponies".

A single popular thread.
A bunch of avatars.
A group of people stuffting their pants about horses.
A retaliation with even more horses.

Every time you persecute a fad it gains traction. You validate it by trying to destroy it. People are loving stupid.

I have now been pushed to the point where I will actually say something about this fad.
This stuff is loving stupid.

Well, my job is done, see you guys on thursday

I have now been pushed to the point where I will actually say something about this fad.
This stuff is loving stupid.

Well, my job is done, see you guys on thursday
This thread is EPIC

Stocking add me on skype its Nienhaus1997 unless Im on it message me

let me take a quick break from my usual programmed vague mental deficiency and say this:

Soviet Russia isn't cool anymore, neither is the soviet Hammer & Sickle, using Communist ideals jokingly, and soviet styled propaganda. It's overused and obnoxious, and when you bring some My Little Ponies into this whole slurry it borders intolerable. Leave it to the forums to run 2 things into the ground.

And when you use the words "Glorious" and "Revolution" to describe a teensy forum thread about communist horse dolls, it's goddamn handicapped. There is literally no words to use besides "handicapped" to describe the idiocy levels here.

I know you're probably thinking: "Captain Crazy, you've missed the point by a couple hundred miles. You're lying about the "not being handicapped for a moment" thing", but I might as well bring up both problems while I'm here.

let me take a quick break from my usual programmed vague mental deficiency and say this:

Soviet Russia isn't cool anymore, neither is the soviet Hammer & Sickle, using Communist ideals jokingly, and soviet styled propaganda. It's overused and obnoxious, and when you bring some My Little Ponies into this whole slurry it borders intolerable. Leave it to the forums to run 2 things into the ground.

And when you use the words "Glorious" and "Revolution" to describe a teensy forum thread about communist horse dolls, it's goddamn handicapped. There is literally no words to use besides "handicapped" to describe the idiocy levels here.

I know you're probably thinking: "Captain Crazy, you've missed the point by a couple hundred miles. You're lying about the "not being handicapped for a moment" thing", but I might as well bring up both problems while I'm here.
Soviet Russia looks cool in some lights, i.e. Civ 5 mods, Red Alert 2 or 3, etc. games.  However I hate it when people (especially those born after 1991) pretend to understand the USSR or say that it "was a good thing".

Soviet Russia looks cool in some lights, i.e. Civ 5 mods, Red Alert 2 or 3, etc. games.  However I hate it when people (especially those born after 1991) pretend to understand the USSR or say that it "was a good thing".

You've summarized my brief whine better then I could've.

Actually, the hammer & sickle suit the MLP Soldiers perfectly, It looks like it represents a pony

You've summarized my brief whine better then I could've.
Yeah, that's how I feel too.

I still enjoy making some Soviet-themed castle in Minecraft and such, but some people take it way too far.

Actually, the hammer & sickle suit the MLP Soldiers perfectly, It looks like it represents a pony

Erm.  It looks nothing to represent a pony...