Game for Friday at 7:00PM EST

Masjin
6 (12%)
Ace of Spades
14 (28%)
CS:S/TF2
30 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: The Glorious Pony Revolution of Blockland: AT PEACE, REVOLUTION SUCCESSFUL  (Read 99728 times)

Actually, the hammer & sickle suit the MLP Soldiers perfectly, It looks like it represents a pony

Hammers are used to smack nails into stuff and sickles are used to whack wheat so it can be harvested. Ponies have nothing to do with either, numpnards.

Hammers are used to smack nails into stuff and sickles are used to whack wheat so it can be harvested. Ponies have nothing to do with either, numpnards.
Well, I meant the symbol, if you look closely you can almost see the horn sticking out of the ponies forhead, of course its not straight, but it still looks like a horn.

please click that link in order to enjoy fitting music
THIS JUST IN, A MASSIVE stuffSTORM OF SPACE MARINES ARE loving DROPPING IN.

HOLY IMMORTAL EMPEROR, PROTECT US AS WE PURGE EVERY HERETIC ON THESE BOARDS.

THOUGHT WE LEFT?  WRONG.

Well, I meant the symbol, if you look closely you can almost see the horn sticking out of the ponies forhead, of course its not straight, but it still looks like a horn.
PONDIES DONT HAVE HORNS WTF

LAN servers restricted to people who can't host.

I'll host.

connect 108.3.157.162

Map is cs_arena_set2 by the really loving badass yuki lulzworthy, kudos to him.  Terrorists are bronies, CTs are antibronies.

that's not a horn thats a cigar

cannot unsee

So now you speak Russian?

Can I be a comrade?!

So now you speak Russian?

Can I be a comrade?!

She doesnt speak russian, silly, she used a translator.

the entire comrades in arms list;
are all white knighting a fake girl lol.

the pony fad is nothing more

We just beat the stuff out of the anti-brony organization in CS:S, we were 23:6 bitches.

We just beat the stuff out of the anti-brony organization in CS:S, we were 26:8 bitches.

Our whole army isn't even there lol

Our whole army isn't even there lol

First 4 games was me outnumbered

Burn in an eternal hell of speeding buses you loving ponycigarettes.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 04:20:53 PM by Specever »