Author Topic: RESERVATIONS FOR SPACE STATION!  (Read 1990 times)

FLATS FOR RENT

i have built a space station and i am planning to build flats on a platform

if anyone wants to have it as there own then comment in this topic please.

descriptions
---------------
*FLAT 1

- House number / Name = FLAT 1
- top of the house is a  balcony
- empty so you can build in it
- already painted but you can change it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If u want to reserve a flat then please comment below saying which flat you want by typing it's House number / name.

all of the flats come on different shapes and sizes and features but if you want you can comment below asking for a custom flat/HOUSE. NOTE: please type what features you want your flat/HOUSE to have. Beacuse it is a custom built house, it may take longer to build so please dont worry if it takes too long thanks. also i can only build one custom house at once so it really is a first come first serve service.
-----------------------------------------------

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-------------------------------

1. please no music in your home beacause other people may not like it and as you probably know they wont be able to turn on their own beacuse it gets too loud,i will put up a music box in the platform square so evryone can hear it.

2. if you reserve a flat i will give you full trust invites, this means you may destroy some of the space station. if you do this i WILL put a permanent ban for you on my server. this also includes other peoples flats/houses.
---------------------------------------------------

thankyou for abiding with these rules and happy reserving!!
-----------------------
SERVER NAME = HMD Space Station
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 08:58:33 AM by Heavymetalduck »

i'll want one
save me a cool looking one :D

kk um u probably dont want flat 1 then LOL  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
um do u want custom built?

RESERVATIONS FOR SPATION!

Um... I'll take FLAT 2. Pretty big, but not too big, and two levels. Make it orange, and empty. Oh, and a balcony too. I don't want it to be too fancy looking, so keep it simple. Thank you.

ok frodo um flat 2 has been built for carzo but yes n.o 3 i can build for u..  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

carzo u gt flat 2 it ready and pretty big not painted and empty. and snot plz no advertisments on my topic lol

Frodo your house has now got wlls and a balcony. woot all in afew minuites
 :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :iceCream:

hey frodo ur house is done 2 floors a balcony, orange, and it quite big
hope u enjoy it dude :cookieMonster: :cookie:

kk um u probably dont want flat 1 then LOL  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
um do u want custom built?
I think He Was in sarcasm