Author Topic: I just started playing AoT  (Read 4899 times)

Hey, So i just started playing AoT, and when ever i join no one is on :( Also what do i do.

Run around naked, since no one will stop you.

Hey, So i just started playing AoT, and when ever i join no one is on :( Also what do i do.

Peak times are generally 5PM GMT, that's around lunchtime EST.

Ah

You run around naked humping people and raping orcs in the mouth...  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

[spam removed]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 11:01:12 PM by Badspot »

You run around naked humping people and raping orcs in the mouth...  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
You aren't funny and never will be.

Be happy as noone randomly kills you, go in the swamp and destroy crates for easy money.

Be happy as noone randomly kills you, go in the swamp and destroy crates for easy money.
Be aware ! Sometimes Sea monsters spawn there

Be aware ! Sometimes Sea monsters spawn there

Depends on where you're wandering around there.

Lunchtime in America is 24/7  :cookieMonster:
inb4ban

Lunchtime in America is 24/7  :cookieMonster:
inb4ban

I never said america.

It's best to play when there aren't many/any people on. They end up loving around with you and knocking you out with the baton.

Lunchtime in America is 24/7

no...
:(

It's best to play when there aren't many/any people on. They end up loving around with you and knocking you out with the baton.

no...

It's maby not lunchtime 24/7 for you, but for most it is.