Author Topic: [Mapping] The BL Neighbourhood...  (Read 8560 times)

I really don't understand this, do we make some sort of a house/building or what??

Also: Are there any Rules? Lay some down so you don't get a laggy crap some random person posts.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 04:40:33 PM by Packer »

hey can you post the units for quark?

There wouldn't be a size limit because you can shrink and expand things in the mission editor.

just make sure everything is equal in scaled (ie; dont have a chair bigger than a fridge)

You can make anything. Just no uber detailed stuff that's not important. Post the .map files here when done.

hey i got a .map of falling waters from gmod10 XD
(uber lag)

dude that will KILL the Torque engine.
Congratulations on just screwing up the map.
(If you add that)

I never said I was gonna put it in torque, I just want the .map. :|

i love that map

im gonna convert it to a .dif and test it abit....it if doesent lag (too much) ill porbly post it as a ported map :D

edIT:with simple text editing i got quark to open it as a torque map instead of a HL2 map

i rule
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:11:30 PM by Grand Theif Fox »

post teh original .map please. :(

Fux. I got corruption. then my map died. Now I have the first 2 brushes I put down, And nothing else. This topic can now proceed to die in a fire.

Tut on how to make maps in hammer/quark please.

Get hammer, starts pressing buttons and learning like that.
There are no real tutorials on how to map, just search half life mapping tutorials in google.
Also, this project is dead.

Get hammer, starts pressing buttons and learning like that.
There are no real tutorials on how to map, just search half life mapping tutorials in google.
Also, this project is dead.
Kaaaay