Poll

should i make a decal to go with this?

hell ya!
yeah i dont see why not
maybe
no not really
forget no!

Author Topic: Death face  (Read 6014 times)

ok guys as the title states, this is my interpretation (big word) of death
constructive criticism as this is my first released face
link and pic below:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cx5bfe8ldh45kla
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 04:11:06 AM by danisaac5 »

Doesn't fit the blocko style, not centered and low quality.

But good job for a first, I guess.

The forget, stop posting your first damn faces, inspecially if they are low quality.

Ask friends (if you have any) about their opinion of the face before posting it at least.

Or get better and post later version as your first releases.

The forget, stop posting your first damn faces, inspecially if they are low quality.

Ask friends (if you have any) about their opinion of the face before posting it at least.

Or get better and post later version as your first releases.
way to stop me making things, and it isnt my first ever face its my first release on the forums.
Oh guys, i'll work on the things you have mentioned today

way to stop me making things, and it isnt my first ever face its my first release on the forums.
Oh guys, i'll work on the things you have mentioned today

I didn't tell you to stop making things.

But become better before posting faces.

Doesn't fit the blocko style
something can never be too irrelevant

I didn't tell you to stop making things.

But become better before posting faces.
I don't think he has "become better" button; some advice on how2 would do him good

so anyway, I like the concept but it needs smoother shapes and um nobody will be happy until it's symmetrical as well :p

something can never be too irrelevant
I don't think he has "become better" button; some advice on how2 would do him good

so anyway, I like the concept but it needs smoother shapes and um nobody will be happy until it's symmetrical as well :p
I agree

thanks for your help guys, i'll make sure this gets put in later versions and other faces i may make

Why does no one have an eye for quality these days? If people did, there would be much better content on the forums.

What the forget kind of face is that?

its meant to be a kind of mask

This face made me lul.

its meant to be a kind of mask
Quote: "Death Face"
Face = Mask.
Got it.

Actually looks sorta good, kinda like some sort of tribal death mask. Probs a good idea to change the title to Death mask.

Now make it actually work...

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:37:57 PM by Junkie556 »

Actually looks sorta good, kinda like some sort of tribal death mask. Probs a good idea to change the title to Death mask.

Now make it actually work...

This was dying. Why would you bump it?