Author Topic: Join {CC} Now!  (Read 1813 times)

well first thing cc is a good clan it stands for chewy clan and if you like chewbacca than this is the clan for you.also theres some requirments. 1. be a good builder 2. own at deathmatch 3. take a test. also if your in this clan the clan hq server will be up 24/7 we need reqreuits we have 10 people we need more! if you would like to join this clan go to any server with this symbol {CC} on it ok and when you get there well take your test. JOIN NOW!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 11:31:44 AM by eat884 »

I'm going to be nice about this. First, in order to become respected, you must learn how to utilize your own language. Next write more than A single line to describe your clan. Then try to get to know the members of the forum first before creating your clan.

Yes, you can give great advice, seeing as how you followed all those criteria when you created USSR. (No offense, just saying that you don't have to be any of those to make a clan, as long as you get your act together fast)

it is a nice clan, I belong to it.

Yes, you can give great advice, seeing as how you followed all those criteria when you created USSR. (No offense, just saying that you don't have to be any of those to make a clan, as long as you get your act together fast)
Honestly I have no clue why USSR was such a success. But It's still some valid advice.

ya digmasters right lots of people are in my clan and they love it.

Tell me when a player that has been playing for over a year joins.

Anyone with an ID below 250 is significant too.

Yay, that means I'm significant. :P

So am I (played over a year XD)

Rex

Not necessarily. Some noob might have bought it the day it was released. My ID is 637, I'm not saying that I'm significant, but I've been playing BL for about 2 years.

*EDIT* Oops, it seems that I am in the clan. I AM NOT BTW.

I'm going to be nice about this. First, in order to become respected, you must learn how to utilize your own language. Next write more than A single line to describe your clan. Then try to get to know the members of the forum first before creating your clan.

stfu ussr jackass

WAH!!!!!
im 252

stfu ussr jackass
and you better stfu yourself
he was giving advice