TF2 Dustbowl

Author Topic: TF2 Dustbowl  (Read 6288 times)

There are so many completely different tf2 maps that there is no such thing as a lack of variety.  If we had all these builds without the "tf2" title, there would be no issue.

It just seems to me that there are far too many TF2 themed builds, servers, add-ons, etc.

They are in fact different in their own ways, but so would every call of duty map in blockland. They're all different, but the idea is they're all from the same game. That's where there needs to be more variety. There's so much you can do with blockland, that many people overlook possibilities that would be new and fascinating.

More dustbowl pics

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:16:15 AM by MonkeyFunkyMonkey »

Well you are step ruined the whole thing.

Hey everyone, you are step!

ZB

"I must kill the step" ZB said.
"No, ZB, you are step"
And Then ZB was step.
and I was phone too, in case you were wondering

On a more serious note, this new build has the same problem as the old one: the colors used.

Sorry about the you are step thing i took those pics down anyway... idk

Thing is, I love TF2 inspired builds. I love TF2. But when you try and do a complete replication, it often doesn't turn out so nice. This would look better if you strayed more from the original TF2 design, and instead just used Dustbowl as stylistic or layout inspiration.

Nice job, but there are waaaaay too many TF2 builds in blockland. We're in need of variety.

However, the build itself looks very good. Perhaps some more color would be nice, but coloring aside the build looks very accurate and detailed.