Author Topic: Earth 2.0.  (Read 186477 times)

New Rome wishes to have close ties with its neighbors. We offer you an alliance, Posistantk.
I don't like your root government, but I respect your fine choice for a location.

Posistantk enters into a tentative alliance with New Rome.

Also Shinji if you have skype tell me, Or if you have steam tell me.

Steam: shinji127

-snip-

Where do you want your country?

Could you possibly mark our capitals, too? And later on mark down trade routes on the map?

I want my capital to be near the center of the country.

Where do you want your country?
Anyways, I want it next to New Rome please

Steam: shinji127
Add me to the small island that is unclamed on the left side of the map.

Could you possibly mark our capitals, too? And later on mark down trade routes on the map?

I want my capital to be near the center of the country.

Will do, but not now

The people of Posistantk wish for an alliance with Uioprty.

The people of Posistantk wish for an alliance with Uioprty.

I'd like to ally with you, you seem like a great country and we share a root country and common languages.

Mr. Beckett, I would like to accept your alliance, but our countries are not very close.
By all means, if you find a way to make it work, I will gladly accept your proposal.

Also, once the map fills up, i'll keep that one and flip the planet around, revealing the other side of it.

New Hawaii I would like to join you because we are the closest together

Can someone please make a larger version of my country for me to map out provinces/major cities/internal trade routes/etc.?
I would be very grateful towards the person who does.
Perhaps me and that person could work out a deal, such as an alliance or shared resources.

Coryza~ In Dea Sto

Country name: Coryza
Government type: Democratic Republic (Republic supported by a democratic process)
Ally(s): Yukataan, Gaias, Hermania
Root Country: Italy and Greece (Due to under abundance of resources, they teamed up to use the resources they had to make a spaceship suitable to land on the new planet)
Population: 26.6 Million
Capital: Hesperia
Languages: Italian (20%), Greek (20%), English (60%)

Weaponry: Assault Weapon - AKMM1|SMG - MPM1
Laser SMG (Prototype, low powered, one shot per containee/magazine)

Air Force: 600,000 Memebers, 3 Major's (2 Brigades each), 6 Brigades (100 Divisions each), 600 divisions (600 each) - Aeritalia_F-104S, Heli
Infantry: 500,000 Members, 250 Companies (250 divisions each), 500 divisions (100 each)
Navy:
Three torcreep boats, and ten waterjets for defensive use.  Received Clipton.

Tanks in reserve: 50 Leopard 1A1
Armored Personal Carriers: 500 Puma 1
Transport: 5,500 Land Rover Wolf
One Destroyer.  Received by Clipton

(Click to enlarge images if possible)

GRBN (Galactic Revolutionary Broadcasting Network) is filmed and broadcasted in Roma, Coryza
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:23:35 PM by Roknrollwill »