Author Topic: [VIDEO] Mission Quite Possible  (Read 1879 times)

You're probably going to get banned because;And you made negative posts, didn't you? I think so.

This isn't a build, dumbass.

You're probably going to get banned because;And you made negative posts, didn't you? I think so.
I think the 6-year-old doesn't understand. And besides, any post can be negative if you look at it from a different point of view.

They did not Criticize the build dumbforget read the rule before postin your bullstuff alright?

There's a difference between flaming and giving constructive criticism.

Have you ever seen someone get banned for that?

Example of potentially bannable negative posts:
this is stuff lol go die
Worthless. Lock this thread.

Not bannable:
Anything we said.

The "do not make negative posts" rule does not mean you cannot offer any criticism.

This isn't a build, dumbass.
It applies to Gallery posts.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 04:39:53 PM by Eksi »

Eksi was giving him tips on what he should change next time and what he did wrong. That's helping; not being negative imo.

Bumpster
Why the forget did you bump a month old topic?

Why the forget did you bump a month old topic?
Because it's my movie, and I want more people to see it.

The open space of slate ruined it

Spend more time on your projects.