Author Topic: Buying Retail, Question  (Read 957 times)

Can I use one of those "debit cards" that you can buy at the grocery store?  The ones that are only good for however much money you put onto them?  They are like gift certificates...

Called cash cards!

Visa Gift Card? They work, but Paypal puts a fee for using them on their site onto the card :/ Plus, Paypal wouldn't work with my last one and every time I tried, it chaged my card 1 dollar even though it said IT COULDN'T when I tried to put it on the account. Visa and Paypal weren't helping, even live support over the phone, they weren't helping, so I had to give up on the card :( $25 down the drain.

Badspot

• Administrator
They probably won't let you sign up for a paypal account with a pre-paid card but if you just want to buy Blockland, it should work just like a normal credit card.

It should be able to use pre-paid....I used Visa Gift Cards over Paypal for MS and it worked :o

to clear this up they are reloadible cash cards and they havve no name on them so they are simular to gift cards so badspot can u use thoes to get the game or u can only use credit cards and paypal?