Author Topic: Lots o' players...  (Read 8385 times)

Hey guys

I signed up for Kalphiter's hosting service a while ago, and I can now host high capacity servers.
I thought I'd post some pictures of the chaos that ensues when the server fills up with ~60 players!

Twas fun :D

Private hosting? Thats why he always has 99 max players. I thought he was just really good at trolling the console.

Private hosting? Thats why he always has 99 max players. I thought he was just really good at trolling the console.
What.

You can host 99 players too, it will just lag if 99 players actually join.

If you are hosting, type
$pref::server::MaxPlayers = 99;
in the console.

So it was the console...

So it was the console...
No, it's his dedicated hosting service.

No, it WAS console. Anybody can set that high of a limit with the console, but few could actually handle that many people joining. (Thus, Kalphiter's service)

That TDM in the last few pics is fun.

If everyone on the server had no lag I'm impressed.

Also this allows for some serious strategic TDM/CTF/Sieges, so consider that when you start a server. You could even have commanders in helicopters above to direct troops around, allowing for some more organized fighting.

Kalp got up to 99 before.

Oh and that last pic is the town you made, and I just realized you're using the one that I put the wall around :P

I was in the jail picture :D
Your server is like my favorite of all time.
Should I upload some videos of me in your jail when we had like 60 people?

I was in the jail picture :D
Your server is like my favorite of all time.
Should I upload some videos of me in your jail when we had like 60 people?
sure lol

it was total chaos but whatever lol

Oh and that last pic is the town you made, and I just realized you're using the one that I put the wall around :P
Yeah, I used to have huge death event plates surrounding it. Made spear bouncing more useful :3

I just wish you had the original save, this one's colors are forgeted. Do you have the save backup add-on?
If so, you should check to see if you have the original! If you do, <3s forever!

What would happen in a 60 player ZAPT versus mode? Oh... Dear... God...

What would happen in a 60 player ZAPT versus mode? Oh... Dear... God...
I don't think I've ever done zombies.

I just don't like em. Dunno why.

there was once 2 separate clan servers that got like, 103 each. I dunno how, but they did.