Author Topic: W.I.P  (Read 3868 times)

this is my wip build im working on its tookin me 30 min to make extorior no floor or anything now but it will be a hotel.
anbd its not colored yet :(
it might be another of my ussr apps when im done
you dont really need more angles then this pic do you?

Badspot

• Administrator
It is possible to build something with out it being a USSR application.  Also if you learned how to use macros, you could build that in about 2 minutes.

i cant make myself learn macros so i do everything old school still.
:D

i only use macros for builds like stairs or ramps or traping peps in boxs(lol now thats funny to do it).
but for builds like this no they alwas screw up on my it pisses the panda outa me.

Macros are simple. You people are too simple for the simple!

update finished staircase and colored 50% of first floor.

macro are good, Just don't move, I once made an entire castle, I just didn't have the macro saver.

It was funny to have the bedroom have 10 identical castles :cookieMonster:

I use it for skyscrapers mostly. Do one floor macro'd and then it's a simple case of pressing HOME. :cookieMonster:

The thing is with macro'd skyscrapers is that they are just for show, you can usually just enter the bottom floor but not go up or anything...

i once macro'd an entire skyscraper :D
the trick for macroing big builds is that you can move, jsut make sure your facing the same direction everytime you move or rotate the bricks

i macroed the second floor and in this skyscraper theres going to be a interior :)   :cookieMonster:
The thing is with macro'd skyscrapers is that they are just for show, you can usually just enter the bottom floor but not go up or anything...