Author Topic: Well... my computer crashed and...  (Read 1350 times)

Basically i need to know if i can extract my reg code from the registered BL i have installed on my moms computer. Or, Badspot, if you could email te reg code to me again under the address i sighned up with. My Bl id is 149 And my reg nameis Mr. Grinch (if that helps).

Really my final goal is to move the registered Bl from one computer, 2 another with out having the Reg code saved in notepad or saved in outlook (which is where it was....)

You could send your intire BL over email to yourself and open it on the other computer, the key should have saved in it

You could send your intire BL over email to yourself and open it on the other computer, the key should have saved in it

That won't run properly, the key seems to have some dependence to the machine where it's on, you would need to activate it again.

For your outlook, well C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USERNAME\
just backup this whole folder and search the *.pst file, it's where your whole emails are saved, the email with the activation key as well.

I don't know the Folder Structure of the English Version of windows so well, it will be in a folder Local Settings or Application Settings

just backup the whole folder.