Author Topic: The Riddler Game: revived  (Read 6031 times)

Made in zhopa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Made in zhopa (Russian: Маде ин жопа) is the fourth album by the Russian ska punk group Leningrad. "Маде ин жопа" means 'Made in the starfish'. If it were to be in Russian, the album should be "Сделано в жопе", but the album name refers to the international expression "Made in..."

Am I doing it right?

Easier than I thought it would be.

DELCA > Category:Communication > Category:Language > Category:Culture by language > Category:Cultures >Category:Culture > Civilization > national socialistsm >
Adolf Riddler

Jokkmokk > World War II > Adolf Riddler

Skalka (Prostějov District)>germany>Riddler

The other day I went up stairs for a shower and came down with a Riddler mustache. My parents were not pleased.

Hurriganes>finland>Military history of Finland during World War II>Riddler

Eagle Creek Park > Archery > Bowhunting > Britain (United Kingdom) > Allies of World War II > Adolf Riddler

This took alot less time then I thought it would. I was like "Eagle Creek? Archery? I'm not gonna find Riddler any time soon."

Adolf Riddler

Do I win?

Myotis escalerai -> Valencian Community -> Germany -> Adolf Riddler

25th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Hunyadi (1st Hungarian) -> Adolf Riddler

Volana -> Jacob Hübner -> Germany -> Adolf Riddler
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 09:22:40 AM by Littledude »

St. Valentine's Day (30 Rock)>Valentine's Day>Saint Valentine>Ancient Rome>Ottoman Empire>Ottoman–German Alliance>German Empire>Social Democratic Party of Germany>World War II>national socialist Germany>Adolf Riddler

Do I win?

St. Valentine's Day (30 Rock)>Valentine's Day>Saint Valentine>Ancient Rome>Ottoman Empire>Ottoman–German Alliance>German Empire>Social Democratic Party of Germany>World War II>national socialist Germany>Adolf Riddler

Do I win?
I see places where steps could have been removed.

George Enescu, Botoşani > Romania > German language > national socialistsm > Adolf Riddler

Lake Oreg > Hungary > European Union > Germany > World War II > Adolf Riddler

Random Article>Germany>Adolf Riddler


:3

Le Musée de Saint-Boniface Museum > Canada > national socialist Germany > Adolf Riddler