Author Topic: A Topic about Ladios  (Read 1774 times)

Look at the attached picture.

Also, why is his name italicized in the bottom list of active users?
It's because he set his options to not allow others to see what he's doing when he's logged in.

Anybody can do it, it doesn't show what you're doing but it still shows you're online, and it italicizes your name.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:38:13 AM by Iban »

That takes real dedication, Iban.

That takes real dedication, Iban.
I clicked his name because I noticed it was italicized.

Then I noticed he had 20,000 posts exactly.

I don't even know ladios.

Holy crap, his name is the only one that is italicised

MADNESS

I think Tails also has his name italicized when he's on the forums. It may have to do with them being one of the older members of the forums?

NOT TOO MUCH LONGER, EPEEN.
WE'RE ALMOST THERE.

Badspot, EXPLAIN. From now on we must call Ladios by Ladios.

I think Tails also has his name italicized when he's on the forums. It may have to do with them being one of the older members of the forums?
I think tails and ladios may have special privileges, such as access to the beta forums. Not 100% sure on this.

It's because he set his options to not allow others to see what he's doing when he's logged in.

Anybody can do it, it doesn't show what you're doing but it still shows you're online, and it italicizes your name.

Also by the way, it means that you have your profile set to be hidden.

God damned, Mika Mika.

Fascinating.

They be hidin' :(

nb4/everyone has an italicized name