Poll

Do you think space travel will ever be efficient and non-dangerous?

Yes
21 (60%)
No
14 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Do you think Human Beings will ever perfect space travel?  (Read 2923 times)

The question is this; are we smart enough to perfect space travel?

The simplest answer is no. Unless we find billions and trillions of dollars out of nowhere, I hate to say that you will never see space hotels in your lifetime. Maybe by 2304 they will start somewhere, but that's a blind guess.

Although, that's just my opinion. I have no idea how space travel could work. I'm only fourteen.

So, I wanted to know if you could come up with a better idea on if humans could perfect space travel.

I don't think that we will get space hotels anytime soon. I do hope though that they manage to get humans to Mars before I die.

even with a trillion dollars the fact is we arent smart enough anyway
besides i predict that we will be extinct within the next few hundred - thousand years
i bet you $5!

even with a trillion dollars the fact is we arent smart enough anyway
besides i predict that we will be extinct within the next few hundred - thousand years
i bet you $5!

How will we become extinct?

You know that in 2020 NASA has plans to create a moon colony, right?  I have a feeling that space will much more heavily affect a person's life in the near future.

What is perfect space travel is the question to me. The human race will do whatever is possible eventually but it depends on what is possible. Can we bend space itself and warp to other parts of our solar system/galaxy? (Possibly utilising Anti-Matter) Or will be stuck with ou current methods of porpulsion (Unlikely).

As someone wise once said the sky is the limit and to put that into better context here: Whatever the hell the limit will be for possible/impossible is the limit.

First we perfect space travel. Then we perfect planet colonization. Then that planet wants to be their own independent planet from earth and then we end up having a war. I can see this happening like when America wanted to break away from British control.


I wonder who would win...

inb4discriminationbasedonplan etyouoriginatefrom.

inb4discriminationbasedonplanetyouoriginatefrom.

loving Boston and their stupid Moon!

After we find a purpose to do so.

I'd say yes, eventually. It would take quite some time though, perhaps hundreds, if not, thousands of years.


As I see it, if we are still alive when the sun is going to blow our asses up, we will find a way.

We dont need humans to perfect space travel when we have you ike

now get your ass into space