Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons, anyone? [4e]  (Read 4418 times)

forget let me break the dice out

Hoorah. Possible players! Chef, 4e is soooooooooo much simpler than 4e and its a lot cleaner, so yer I really suggest joining up. It'd be cool. And I take it your in, Jenxas?

I've been DMing 4e between some of my friends, so I know the rules. I'll join, and might be able to get one of my friends to join but timezones might be a bit of a problem.

Which handbooks are you allowing? PHB II has classes like Invokers and Avengers and Bards.
Also that GameTable program isn't playing nice, gives me a java error when I try and run it.

And what about ability scores? Point-buy or standard array?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 09:38:11 PM by Antallion »

I don't really care. If anything, I'd love to see some other PHB classes, considering I've only got the core one, so I don't mind. As for ability scores, I don't mind about that either, but it'd probably be arrays considering using point-buy you'll end up with the same numbers.

you have got to play 3.5 4e is stupid and does not allow you to do near as much

I'll definitely play

I love DnD, to the point I even have several programs that store data for it.

EDIT:
I want in. :3

I played DnD months ago. But the starfish dungeon master never let me input humor and killed me with fire.

please let me play. I have a printer right next to me and I will do everything you say.

you have got to play 3.5 4e is stupid and does not allow you to do near as much
3.5 is complicated as stuff and unbalanced

GameTable is giving me the stuffs, you shoudl check out MapTool

3.5 is complicated as stuff and unbalanced

GameTable is giving me the stuffs, you shoudl check out MapTool

yes but pc computers are more complicated

and there better then macs

:c

youre an idiot. 4e is a lot better for a bunch of newbies than 3.5

I really think 4e is a lot better than 3.5 for the simple reason that it's just that: simple. I mean, I wanted to play DnD before 4e, saw 3.5 and cried at how complicated it was. So then I eventually came back and saw 4e, which looked pretty sweet so here I am.

If you want to play, please post your Character name, race, and class. I'd be happy if you did :D

I'll look into MapTool, but I've already made all the pogs and two maps for the adventure, so keep trying to get it to work (clean out your java cache, reinstall java, check GT troubleshooting, blow up your computer) :v

edit: On the upside, I found some guy who's got the maps for this adventure already created, I'm going to hopefully see within the next day if he'll shoot them my way. Hopefully before Thursday, when I have to give this computer back to my school D:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 10:44:19 PM by NickTheSushi »

Got GameTable working.
I'm thinking Goliath Warden.