Author Topic: My mom... again.  (Read 7330 times)

When I said uncontrollably I mean't dripping on floor.
Because that can't be stopped

Also I am batstuff confused why is there two of you

When can the galaxy freeze? Against a culprit pants the prohibited clash. How will a hell hunt ArfNarf? Can Mom lust with ArfNarf? Does ArfNarf riot Mom? A spokesman fudges Mom.

Did I ever tell you about the time me and my buddy Keith went to Knott's Berry Farm and I tripped? I got up and was all like, "That floor was trololololing me."
No, but you did tell me about the time you forgeted your sister.

When can the galaxy freeze? Against a culprit pants the prohibited clash. How will a hell hunt ArfNarf? Can Mom lust with ArfNarf? Does ArfNarf riot Mom? A spokesman fudges Mom.
Keep paragraph generator posts in the paragraph generator thread.

No, but you did tell me about the time you forgeted your sister.
g rosssssssss man gross thats ur sister

It all started when I was getting on Farmville
you deserved it.

BEHOLD

This one is the best one solely because he was on top of the table when he fell which made me rofl hard.

Zack0 did something funny

lol

Okay listen guys, this is serious:
I was getting really thirsty (it was 8:00 and realy late so i just needed something before bed) so I came into the kitchen and went to the refrigerator. I took out some milk and got the glass ready and everything but this milk was brand new and totally full so when I tried to pour it it spilled all over the table. immediately I started bawling right there and then my brother's friends came in and started laughing at me like total asses and I went to get paper towels but, blinded by my tears, I stumbled into the counter doing what must have been some serious internal damage to myself in the stomach region. I fell to the floor and they just kep laffing and laffing and they wouldnt help me up so I'm just laying there in a pool of milk, fetal position and crying liike i never had before. so I'm PROBABLY bleeding internally now and i caused a big mess which meanss no dessert I'm so PISSED at myself