Author Topic: Script_BuildProtect  (Read 3820 times)

Script_BuildProtect
I run a dedicated server. I often want to turn off building. So I made this.

It disables and enables building for everybody on the server, and Super Admins can always build. I know stuff like this has been made before, but I just didn't love the configuration. So yeah.

Just type /toggleBuildProtect to enable/disable the mod.

Download (Mediafire)

Hmm I thought,because of the title,that this would be like a script so that nobody could save your build or something.

Hmm I thought,because of the title,that this would be like a script so that nobody could save your build or something.
Well, the idea has been discussed - it's just more work than it's worth. You'd basically have to SLIGHTLY modify the .blb files of each and every brick.

Your making add-ons that poeple like me dont like,primarily scripts,Whats the point of Blockland if you cant build also cant this be done with a dedicated minigame?

I remember when people would escape my jail and build because I forgot to disable building for the minigame before I left.

I remember when people would escape my jail and build because I forgot to disable building for the minigame before I left.

Dude I remember that too.  It made me so angry, but now since this has been made, I can also work on my builds while other people can DM or TDM without building privliges.  Also:  If this is used with the wrench only for team leader.  It would be an epic combo.

Well, in v12, I went to Chao's StoneQuest server, and he had something that said "Chao does not trust you enough to build on this server." Is this like that?

Dude I remember that too.  It made me so angry, but now since this has been made, I can also work on my builds while other people can DM or TDM without building privliges.  Also:  If this is used with the wrench only for team leader.  It would be an epic combo.
ahhhh goood times......

Addon Rating - 8/10

My Comment on this addon: Its a pretty nice addon, but i dont need it.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:03:53 PM by Some Assembly Required »

I will never trust your add-ons.

Well, in v12, I went to Chao's StoneQuest server, and he had something that said "Chao does not trust you enough to build on this server." Is this like that?

I think you're talking about Server Build Trust.