Author Topic: Looking for a good clear microphone  (Read 674 times)

Can anyone recommend me a good clear microphone for a laptop that I will use for basic things such as Skype or in games? The maximum price is 20 dollars, and I am not looking for the "best" microphone.

I'd go with Logitech. While your at it go get a new keyboard and mouse, they make great computer accessories that I don't have to empty my pockets on. :I

I hate Skype because it costs money now :c

What the forget no. It's free.

The call feature costs money, not the video chat feature.

Anyways, I have Cyber Acoustics.  Both the headset and the microphone work fine but the plug tends to wear out and you have to fiddle with it to get proper feedback.  Very annoying. 

The call feature costs money, not the video chat feature.

Anyways, I have Cyber Acoustics.  Both the headset and the microphone work fine but the plug tends to wear out and you have to fiddle with it to get proper feedback.  Very annoying. 

Calling real world numbers costs money. Calling other people's skypes is entirely free, same goes for Videochatting other skypes

I'd go with Logitech. While your at it go get a new keyboard and mouse, they make great computer accessories that I don't have to empty my pockets on. :I

Which product of Logitech should I get? I read some reviews and they said that the microphone is too low.

Bluesnow ball

Too expensive.

Get a Sennheiser mic, they are also well known in the professional area.

I don't know if there are any under 20$.
But they totally worth their money. Pure quality.
And you wont have to buy a new one because it broke in a half year...