Author Topic: HOW DO I CHANGE MU AUTH CODE!!  (Read 4744 times)

hey, well in blockland it says do you wan to cange your auth code? then i say yes then i type in my regualr one and it says its changed but its same thing then i try to type in new one then it says failure how do i change it need help plz! -eat

you have two different keys or are you trying to make one up?

I have one whole key but my friedns are yousing it (stupid me) is there anything i can do to change my auth code?

but when you open bl it says this thing then you click key and says r u sure you want to change your auth code?

but when you open bl it says this thing then you click key and says r u sure you want to change your auth code?

Thats if you want to change it to a new one instead of Changing it. Its for people who have 2 Keys.

Tell your friend to stop using blockland retail and have him buy his own code

You shouldn't have given him the key in the first place. You should buy a new key, or try to get him to buy a new key.

Or you could go to his house, delete his blockland folder of key.cs

Its Key.Dat file, not Key.cs, and if he could do that it would fix the problem, as long as his friend didn't copy it down someplace else.

I'm sorry, but I feel like I have to say this....

eat, if you could just hit that, put in a random code, and it'd make it into a real auth, people would be stealing Blockland like crazy :/

are you stupid, why give it to a friend, im sorry but thats just stupid

With friends like these you don't need enemies...