Author Topic: Subliminal messaging  (Read 1070 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xm1V-9xfjU

Honestly, are they just looking for anything or is Disney really putting this kind of stuff in their animation?
I mean, most of this is pretty old but It got me thinking, why would Disney do this at all. Or are they just selecting things that look like subliminal messages.

Not to mention the coke bottle thing. Do you think this was intentional?

Subliminal messaging, do you think that people are just pickily looking for it?

Keep in mind, most of this is old. But I don't really hear about this today.

Lion King one was supposed to be SFX.

I don't often look at videos about subliminal messaging after seeing one about toy story that was just a screamer.

OH LOOK IT'S IN THE RELATED VIDEOS
Aaa bad memories

I don't often look at videos about subliminal messaging after seeing one about toy story that was just a screamer.

OH LOOK IT'S IN THE RELATED VIDEOS
Aaa bad memories
Toy Story 3 was scary.

This stuff must be over 5 years old.

This stuff must be over 5 years old.
Already stated that it was old. *You failed!*
Dun dun dun! Booooooooo.

what?
the one at the beginning, where it said love in the stars, that was supposed to be SFX. now that I watch the video, I see the person is a moron for looking for "love" everywhere stupidly placed.

the one at the beginning, where it said love in the stars, that was supposed to be SFX. now that I watch the video, I see the person is a moron for looking for "love" everywhere stupidly placed.
I concur.

Toy Story 3 was scary.
Man screw you I was little back then :c
And it's the video not the actual movie

It showed a bunch of slightly suggestive pictures then AAAA screamer

When you're that young and not expecting it it freaks you out and makes you jump

god damnit i used to watch this stuff.

I don't see the message in OP's picture...?

I don't see the message in OP's picture...?
You need a dirty mind to see it.

Oh, I see it now. Anyways, I think people are just looking too hard into things, I don't really see why Disney would bother subliminally messaging "love" over and over in a kids movie. Besides, it'd be a tad more obvious if it was truly subliminal. A subliminal message is something that the viewer needs to pick up when they see it, not have to pause the movie and search around for it.