Author Topic: Torque Constructor  (Read 10930 times)

It also works on Xfire, you just need to add it to the list and register where the exe is :P

Yeah, thats on all Torque things, Its even on Torque Pro Show Tool.

Export as legacy dif. Torque can't open .maps, and because it's bugged, it crashes.

actually to have it work in blockland you have to download an older version of map2dif plus to replace the one in the constructor directory and export with that.  The legacy exporter and map2dif that come with it were made to export for tge 1.4.2 and blockland is made with 1.3.  If you export with legacy it will work until you run a vehicle into it, then it will crash.

Really!? Cool! *Tries on a friends server*

I've been teetering with it and this is what I've got in 20 minutes.

... This is going to turn out bad.. We are gonna get some one who goes ape crap with Torque Constructor that makes and over sized level and Says it Only lags a little bit and when you place 1 brick the game will lag like hell...

Torque Constructor has some neat features I must say, I have no idea how to work it but just running though a few things its useful.

... This is going to turn out bad.. We are gonna get some one who goes ape crap with Torque Constructor that makes and over sized level and Says it Only lags a little bit and when you place 1 brick the game will lag like hell litterally cause the game to explosively use up CPU and reboot the hosts and clients computers...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 02:00:33 PM by Rolland »

And that's what'd happen, too XD

I will admit, the shape does sort of lag the server, about a 3 fps drop though. If that 3 fps is so essential to your everyday living, please get a life.

I wasn't talk about you... What the hell is your problem Mr!!!

Fine, monkey avatar.

Forget the Collumn!! Look at what i made in 30min to 1 hour!!! this will be a wall to my map ^_^!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 06:48:22 PM by [MMORTB]Nicholas »

I still wanna know how to make my shapes show up in game:/