Author Topic: Torque Constructor  (Read 10931 times)

If someone hosted the installer elsewhere, there would be no need to register.

You still have to get a program key, which you get free if you are registered.

Hmm, I experimented with it, and I absolutely love it. Here's what I made in 10 minutes :D

it it in somewhere like green hils and that would be a cool map.

This is so confusing

I wanna make a blood gulch interior (cause i know how to get the base) but it won't let me apply textures to the model, and i dunno how to get it to show up in game for some reason, i so wanna make interiors for bl and rtb, but its confusing :(
Super easy to understand tutorial please :P

If you can't figure it out, you shouldn't be using it.

This program is great. It completely simplifies making interiors for torque. I picked this up and learned how to use it in 10 minutes of messing around.

For those of you who care: 1m in constructor units = 2 studs in blockland.
Better yet, import the player model as a reference :D

anyone know if this has a carve tool?  maybe i'm overlooking it.

I would hope that it does, since that's pretty standard these days in other CSG editors.

How 2 move things up?

How 2 move things up?
Try hold Ctrl to move thins up and down and maybe Alt to Turn them around. Thats Torque controls so I would thing they are the same.

Fairly easy to use, but it will still take some getting used to. The carve tools, and things like that, are found by pressing the modify button.

When I apply a texture it sometimes basically spreads out..well, kind hard to explain..
but basically what I'm asking is how would I make a texture fit the face of the object I'm texturing?

When I apply a texture it sometimes basically spreads out..well, kind hard to explain..
but basically what I'm asking is how would I make a texture fit the face of the object I'm texturing?

make sure you are in face select mode, then select a face, then hit the stretch to fit in the object/face tab