Author Topic: How to deal with upcoming divorce?  (Read 1842 times)

Your mom doesn't exactly sound emotionally stable.

Sounds like she will gun people down if this divorce happens

After reading this you should go on your dads side.
i think i will, if the divorce does happen i doubt we will be able to live with her with her conditions

Your mom doesn't exactly sound emotionally stable.
she isn't. for example when my sister was born she'd sit up in her room crying and i'd tell my mom that she was crying, and my mom would just say "i don't care." also, when we were kids she would throw toys and things at us and i'd lock me and my siblings in my dad's office and keep my sibling's mouths shut, because if she heard them crying she would scream at them and do other things. she also tied my younger brother to a chair if he wouldn't use the toilet while he was trying to become poddy trained. i'd come home some days and see him crying while tied to a chair locked in his room

Pick a side.
Don't let them know which side you picked, though.

i think i will, if the divorce does happen i doubt we will be able to live with her with her conditions
she isn't. for example when my sister was born she'd sit up in her room crying and i'd tell my mom that she was crying, and my mom would just say "i don't care." also, when we were kids she would throw toys and things at us and i'd lock me and my siblings in my dad's office and keep my sibling's mouths shut, because if she heard them crying she would scream at them and do other things. she also tied my younger brother to a chair if he wouldn't use the toilet while he was trying to become poddy trained. i'd come home some days and see him crying while tied to a chair locked in his room

CPS.

That sounds horrible :c

Pick a side.
Don't let them know which side you picked, though.
I changed my mind.
Ignore your mother, she's a disgusting excuse for a human.

You father sound like a sane person still, go with him?

You father sound like a sane person still, go with him?
yes, my father has been very calm and reasonable through out this. he wants what's best for my mom. he thinks that if he moves out for awhile he'll be able to see if he's the cause of my mom's problems. even when my mom completely makes up stuff and throws it at him, he doesn't bark back and he stays calm.

Yeah your mom has issues as did my mother (though to a lesser extent). If you absolutely have to pick, go with your dad. Its obviously safer.

I hope the best for you. Sounds like a terrible situation.

I changed my mind.
Ignore your mother, she's a disgusting excuse for a human.
don't get me wrong, my mother is a great person. it's just that she has these mental illnesses that take control of her. when she isn't in those stages, she's very nice. all of my friends think she's great

Oh my god. My mom just called her friend saying that she was going to shoot my dad and kill herself. My moms friend came over and my mom exploded at my dad saying things like "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" and "I HATE YOU!". My moms friend called the police and they took her away in hand cuffs while she was bawling. I feel so horrible, I don't know what to do. I called my best friend to talk about it and I'm literally in tears. I don't know what to do.
Looks like you have a bad case of I'm a pusillanimous individual. The only cure is a big cup of man the forget up.

No really though that sucks :c

Stick it in her pooper!

I'm gonna be honest, my friend had the same problem, so we thought up of some kind of marriage counselor. He found one in the phonebook. There they settled out all their differences and had a peaceful divorce.

From the sound of it the court isn't even going to hear your mother out on this. If your father's attorney is at all wise he'll get a doctor's note saying this woman is unfit to raise children and you'll have the option of going into foster care or living with him.

I mean, there's not much to bed said on the subject. stuff sucks and it will continue to suck. I suppose if you have a god or higher power you believe in, pray to it that your mother doesn't murder a bunch of people. Aside from that there's not much to do.

You said you have siblings, I'm assuming they're younger than you. Comfort them, remind them that you're there and you'd take care of them in lieu of your mother. Tell them that things will be OK. Lie to them.

Tell them that things will be OK. Lie to them.

You've basically just summed up my life. :cookieMonster: