Author Topic: Detailed City Build  (Read 9082 times)

We finally are posting some screenshots!  There are now 128,000 bricks.  This build started when retail came out in the bedroom and we later moved it to construct.  If you have comments, questions, want more screenshots or have your own screenshot of your visit to the city post below.

The City

The Airport and Stadium

This is a demo derby arena just out of town

Moving from bedroom to construct notice height difference.  We imported the save to excel and had it calculate a new xyz for all city bricks so it would line up with stadium.

Early Pic from Bedroom:

Update: Fixed thanks to Resonance_Cascade!!!! Anyone know how to get over the 128000 brick limit? Post Here:http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=15483.0
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 12:04:18 PM by kingtinks »

By far the biggest build i've ever seen, and definately the best city.  A+++ my friend.

That soccer stadium pwns!
Also, last time I came in I got 0 FPS...seriously...  :cookieMonster:

I love this whole thing. Quantity -and- quality, hooray!

i never once successfully spawned on this server.... for that i give it a 9/10 because the parts i did see when i loaded half the bricks just pwned

i never once successfully spawned on this server....

It takes a loooong time.

Thanks everyone for all the comments!  Also thank you Resonance_Cascade for getting us over 128000 bricks.  Expect to see the build grow.

Thanks everyone for all the comments!  Also thank you Resonance_Cascade for getting us over 128000 bricks.  Expect to see the build grow.

Was it building? Or just brick spam?

im hoping my city will be that nice or atleast respected.

Was it building? Or just brick spam?
I think he means Res told him how to increase max brick limit  :cookieMonster:

i got a question, you said the brick limit is 128K, is that for all the bricks counting everyone or is it by persone,(like someone makes a 128K build and another makes another 128K)?

I think it's a 128k limit for the server.

omfg this is huge im only getting 18 fps on my dads pc whe im here:)

go sparten go sparten lol