Shut the hell up about the end of the world.

Author Topic: Shut the hell up about the end of the world.  (Read 1376 times)

IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! SO KEEPS YOUR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT IT!! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN 2000 AND ALL THE YEARS BEFORE IT, SO SHUT UP!!

No one likes you anyways. Get out. :D

Nope it happened all right.

RED TEXT, CAPS LOCK AND ALOT OF EXCLAMAT!ON MARKS TOTALLY JUSTIFY MY POINT AND MAKE IT APPARENT I AM FORCING MY THOUGHTS UPON EVERYONE.

We need more witticisms in this thread

Most people are having fun with this.
Stop policing the forums you insignificant person.

Nope it happened all right.
Religion makes a lot of sense and can be trusted 100%. That's why Jesus came back a thousand years ago and sent all the sinners to Hell, like me.

Also we're in Hell right now.

We're joking.

I hope so, anyway.

Most people are having fun with this.
Stop policing the forums you insignificant person.
/thread
No one likes you anyways. Get out. :D
You too.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL

The end of the world is caused by the :cookieMonster:. He eats the whole world's :cookie: supply and then we all starve to death as :cookie:'s are American's only food source.

No, the actual core of the earth is composed of  :cookie:. When the  :cookieMonster:'s invade it will be 'nam all over again.

The end of the world is caused by the :cookieMonster:. He eats the whole world's :cookie: supply and then we all starve to death as :cookie:'s are American's only food source.
an the world will not surveyv without american's :panda:

That's mostly how British people think of us, funny enough

The world would go off of it's rotatory axis if all the Americans moved away.
Note: Not actually true.

That's mostly how British people think of us, funny enough
it's funny because it's sort of true.