Author Topic: Map not showing up on map list.  (Read 2495 times)

Ok, I had a Bedroom - Stormy and I got to work on Bedroom - Destoryed. When I was done with the folder, I went on blockland to test it out, and Bedroom - Destoryed wasn't there. Neither was Bedroom - Stormy.
I think its because I renamed both Bedroom_-_(whatever).

So help?  :panda:

Do you mean to name your map Bedroom - Destroyed?

Also, I can't tell exactly what your problem is because you have not provided enough information.
However, I can advise you to name your map "Map_BedroomDestroyed" and the mission as well, but in the mission info change the name of the map to "Bedroom - Destroyed" yet leave the save name of the map "BedroomDestroyed".

I hope that makes sense for you ;)

His problem is that he didn't begin the name with "Map_"

His problem is that he didn't begin the name with "Map_"

How do you know? If that was his problem... :/

How do you know? If that was his problem... :/
I think its because I renamed both Bedroom_-_(whatever).
Note the lack of "Map_"

Whatever... I will never understand the mind of the standard Blockhead. (not a Charlie Brown pun)

I know why um put the .mis and .ter and .ml in the folder and DV in the model and put some jpg and png stuff in it and it'll show it works for me when i make one and Use the name of the folder is Map_ Then name in from of this Map_Name there you go? :)

I know why um put the .mis and .ter and .ml in the folder and DV in the model and put some jpg and png stuff in it and it'll show it works for me when i make one and Use the name of the folder is Map_ Then name in from of this Map_Name there you go? :)

Nice explanation there. Ya you have to put some jpg and png stuff in it.
We already said this.

Im just going to have to make another one.