Author Topic: How do you create add-ons?  (Read 1838 times)

What programs and maybe some How-To videos? I want to make some guns that I've wanted to for a while but, I dunno how...

Well, you should post this in help so people can help you. Also, you need to model and script your add-on.

Oh god... EVERYTHING SOUNDS SO COMPLICATED!!! :(

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is. In fact most add-ons are made by several people. One can Model the add-on and one or more can script.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is. In fact most add-ons are made by several people. One can Model the add-on and one or more can script.
The hell are you talking about.
Most add-ons do only have one maker.
You must only be looking at the most popular ones, and even then...

True, but even then a lot of add-ons take other scripts and modify them as their own. Sorry I was confusing!

Quote from: Badspot
If you can't figure this out on your own you will never be able to do it.

Badspot needs to make it a rule that nobody will post "how to make add ones" threads, life would be better.

Oh god... EVERYTHING SOUNDS SO COMPLICATED!!! :(
Congratulations, you'll never amount to anything.

What programs and maybe some How-To videos? I want to make some guns that I've wanted to for a while but, I dunno how...
Send me a PM with your email, and if you need help I'll do my best.

So what? Do I get a modeling program? Which is a good one? I heard about one called Milkshake or somethin'. I don't get why you're acting all pissed off anyways, well some of you. If it REALLY bugs you just DON'T comment and ignore it. Why is that so difficult?