Author Topic: IS THIS NORMAL TO LAG HERE?  (Read 1855 times)

here is my dxdiag
when should i lag abuot i lag at around 10k bricks.
shouldent i lag at 30k bricks?

um what is your video card?

dosent the dxdiag say it?

Your graphic card sucks ass which is what's causing you to lag at 10k bricks, it's unable to render them all fast enough.

Display Memory: 64.0 MB

O__O Am I seeing this right? O__O

yeah your graphic card is the problem.
Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to use proper grammar and spelling. I'm having strong doubts that your 14.

well back to begging for a new graphic card

Display Memory: 64.0 MB

I have that too. Now I know why my Dual Core P4 lags.

You have a better graphics card then me, mine is 32MB its amazing i manage to run BL at all

Badspot

• Administrator
It's an integrated graphics chip, those always suck

Yes, yes they do, yet the one on my desktop computer (DirectX level 8) seems to be able to run blockland better than my ATI card... (DirectX level 9)

i didnt know it was video memory that had to do with blockland brick lag, just video speed.
iuno

Yes, yes they do, yet the one on my desktop computer (DirectX level 8) seems to be able to run blockland better than my ATI card... (DirectX level 9)

A higher DXlevel doesn't always make it run faster.

when should this pc lag?

Hint: You can get a Radeon 9550 for about 50 dollars. Cheap and good. I think it has 256 DDr video memory. Or it could be 556, can't remember. Ether way, it will run blockland like a charm.

Oh please, I have a 5 year old dell with 256 Mb of RAM, and some integrated NViDia GeForce MX/MX400 and I can run blockland Smooth enough.