Author Topic: Just a small warning.  (Read 4946 times)

No, we hate you because your ignorant, and power hungry, and think your the best around here.

I hate them both? Yes, yes I do.

Feel good thread of the year!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:08:58 PM by Grand Theif Fox »

Mind explaining all of those examples Jookia gave us?

Toilets are very cool. This is just a place mark for my intelligent non-spam post where I made the most beautiful ice-cream Sunday you've ever seen!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:12:33 PM by Jookia »

« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:09:10 PM by Grand Theif Fox »

Technically that's what we all did, in order to make weapons we "stole" Badspot's weapon scripts and edited them to make what we want.
Quit trying to use completely off topic examples.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:09:19 PM by Grand Theif Fox »

Lol, can't you tell what's a joke or not? The 'I'm god' is a joke. I usually write stuff like that for fun. I bet you're going to post a chatlog that's edited. I don't steal scripts without permission. Name one script that I stole. The JookTool is an edit from rtb's wrench which is open source to anybody.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 09:50:50 PM by Jookia »

Lol, can't you tell what's a joke or not? The 'I'm god' is a joke. I usually write stuff like that for fun. I bet you're going to post a chatlog that's edited. I don't steal scripts without permission. Name one script that I stole. The JookTool is an edit from rtb's wrench which is open source to anybody.
but you gave no credit
(no im gonna try fraps...or give offical chat logs)

Why does he need to give credit if it's open source?

Why does he need to give credit if it's open source?
ok well bl v0002 is open source...guess i can take that then? *sarcasm*

Toilets are very cool. This is just a place mark for my intelligent non-spam post where I made the most beautiful ice-cream Sunday you've ever seen!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:12:46 PM by Jookia »

no i cant
bad example since i think it was copyrighted